Past Events Directory
December 31, 2009 | By Incuba8 |
- A series of workshops to develop and refine entrepreneurial ideas and to guide entrepreneurs through the steps prior to a formal business proposal.
- Attendees: Creative individuals who want to craft their ideas into a viable business concept
- A half day discussion on how to accelerate the startup process, support others trying to start businesses, and cultivate an entrepreneurial community.
- Lunch will be provided.
- A call in number will be provided for our distance attendees. Please email cshick(at)opportunityanalysts.com for distance access.
- Attendees: Targeting established entrepreneurs under the age of 30 throughout Michigan
- A two-day workshop to walk people through the consulting setup process. More specifically to help them define their services, create a pricing model, establish credibility and web presence, and create a strategy to attract customers.
- Attendees: Individuals who want to setup or better position their consulting services
Dec 8th, 2009- EntreMeetup: Entrepreneur & Social Entrepreneur Meetup, $5